Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Time Blogger

I am a fourth year education student at the University of Regina. I completed my internship last semester in a grade 4-5 split at Massey School.

This semester I am taking three online classes, which are the first online classes I have ever taken, through the U of R. I am taking a comparative education class with a professor at the U of R and we talk about the differences in education between Canada and Malaysia. I am taking two classes at the Institute Perguruan Persekutuan Pulau Pinang, which is a teaching college. I'm taking a mathematics class, it's taught in English, and a Bahasa Melayu class, learning how to speak the Malaysian language.

There is a 14 hour time difference between Malaysia and Regina. So when it's 6:00 Wednesday night in Regina it's 8:00 Thursday morning in Malaysia.

I'm excited to start a blog because hopefully I can use it to keep friends and family at home up to date on where and what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment