Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Final Project. (email from Carey)

I love that you keep tossing ideas!  I am the same way and I think it
makes you a great teacher! I assigned some of my students to focus on
school stuff so I think it will be covered in what they are already
doing, but I will make sure. We are using Photostory so it isn't video
per se, but it should work. They are supposed to start the recordings
today. Scripts are written, photos are chosen. Should be good. It may
be a little long. I am going to try to get them to speak slowly, and
hopefully the photo references will help.

I have to say that personally, you have already touched me with this
project. I just about fell out of my chair when you said there wasn't
internet access at your school. It puts things into perspective when my
students are doing a slide that says that 9/10 students at our school
have iPods.

My students are LOVING this project. I attached the sheet that I used
for this project for them.

I hope next year when you have your own classroom that we can continue
to collaborate!

Carey

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great mentorship Eric! Some of the words are floating off the page, so I'm assuming there's some funky HTML going on - usually happens when you copy and paste stuff. If you can't fix it by re-formatting, you may have to type it out -- that's what I had to do when sharing my emails with mentorship teachers.

    ReplyDelete