Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 4 Pictures (Tech Task 10)



I used an Open Office Drawing program to, it's like power point to create my picture. Then I couldn't get it to upload from that program so I did a Print Screen, and pasted it into Paint. Once I saved it in paint I could upload it onto my blog.

I wanted to use pictures that could let people see what kind of person I am. I love to travel, I love working with kids, and I love having fun. The first two pictures were taken in Malaysia, the middle picture is from summer camp in the US, these should show that I love experiencing new things, and going on adventures. The bottom picture is me with my family, Mom, Dad, Nicole, and Kylee. The idea behind my picture is that no matter where I go I will always remember where I'm from and the people who care about me.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like you're the type of person that thrives from interacting with other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a great time there! What are you majoring in?
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love meeting new people, and I like to be around people all the time.

    ReplyDelete